10.07.2014

~New Patterns are Here!~

The days are growing shorter,
the air is a bit more crisp
and 
the bittersweet is in full bloom...
my favorite time of year!

In celebration of the season,
I am happy to introduce two
autumn-themed cross stitch charts.

These are pieces that can be brought out for Halloween
and
kept out through Thanksgiving.

Queen of Harvest
stitch count - 142 wide x 107 high
worked over two threads
on 40 count Sand linen by Picture This Plus



Where the Bittersweet Blooms
Stitch count - 74 wide X 97 high
Design is worked over two threads on 35 count Apple Brown Bindy linen
by R&R Reproductions

Enjoy!

With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

9 comments:

Christine said...

These are both beautiful!

Silvia said...

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!

Mii Stitch said...

Fabulous new designs :)

Cathy Lloyd said...

Nice Brenda!

LaNelle said...

Just gorgeous! Two wonderful designs I'll be adding to my collection....love them and the fact I can leave them out for a longer period of time!

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Lovely new patterns...I like the multitude of pumpkins in the first one! :) Susan

Couson said...

I'm cpmpletely addicted to your wonderfull patterns I Stitch every time I have some gift to offer. Thanks for all you purpose.Couson

Unknown said...

What a treat! You do such beautiful work! Thank you!

Karen said...

The Queen is beautiful! And her basket with the bittersweet and the crow, or is it a blackbird. So pretty and I like the saying too. This is definitely going to be on my list!