7.28.2011

Like Mother, Like Son?

So,
In visiting my favorite blog
yesterday,
I came upon this...
{sigh}
Look at that blond hair...
{sigh again}

My eye was first drawn to that
cute little row,
of neatly torn,
and placed,
bread...

It made me laugh
and
think
how "Erin-like"
(his Mommies name is Erin)
that little row of bread looks...
tiny,
neat,
and
in
an
orderly fashion.

I then couldn't help but wonder,
who tore the bread
into tiny little pieces
and
placed them in an orderly fashion???

Was it Beckham,
or
was it
his Mommy?

If it was his Mommy,
well
that is to be expected.

If it was Beckham,
I see he is learning
well
from
his Momma!

Oh...
and the fish pond?
Where is it,
you ask?
The pond
sits
just outside of Iowa's largest shopping mall.
The mall where Mommy likes
to shop
Pottery Barn,
William Sonoma,
Baby Gap
&
the likes...
The pond is bribing bait,
if you will,
to get the little one
to go to the mall
without
throwing fits!!!

I can hear it now...
"If you're a good boy,
we'll go feed the fish
when we're done shopping"...

L.O.V.E I.T.

Have a good one,
Brenda


4 comments:

myomyohi said...

As a mother, and a daughter, I loved this.

TheCrankyCrow said...

How sweet is that....but inquiring minds will want to know who, in fact, tore the bread into such precise little bites... ;o) Happy Thursday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

mdgtjulie said...

What a darling pic. He looks just too cute! I of course, want to know who pulled the bread into such precise pieces and laid them all in a row!

Lynn said...

Love this photo! He's such a sweetie!