1.10.2010

Meet Ruby!!

My Christmas amaryllis I call "Ruby" is finally making her striking appearance.
She is a little late, but that is okay...
Christmas sort of snuck up on me too this year!

3 bulbs...
each producing 2 buds, yippeee!!!!



Bulbs were planted the week after Thanksgiving in hopes for a blooming show at Christmas~time.
December was a deary month and due to lack of sun, Ruby was a bit slow in growing...

"I can totally relate Ruby,
I'm pretty certain I am solar powered too"

Wishing you a bright & sunny day,
Brenda

4 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

what a delightful and colorful awakening for January!

Devon said...

What a beautiful flower,,and it did make my day a little sunnier..thanks for sharing..and tell Ruby she is giving a beautiful show...

Faye said...

Ruby is stunning!!! I love the deeper reds and she would make me smile every time I looked at her.... Stay warm! Faye

Catherine said...

She is a beauty! I think she waited until January to help perk you up! Enjoy!