7.16.2009

Just gotta do!

"Sampler Sisters of the Thread" by The Primitive Needle



We just got some new patterns in from some of our favorite designers ~

The Primitive Needle

Midsummer Night Designs

Shakespeare's Sampler

&

Teresa Kogut


The Sampler Sisters of the Thread is definately on my "to-do" list...love this one! There is just something about a long & skinny sampler...


Hop on over to our website to view these new goodies....

I'm off to work,

but to the post office first...

am expecting my last cross stitch design in the mail today...wooohooo!

Then comes the scary part of...

do I frame it,

do I sew it into a pinkeep,

to over-dye

or to not over-dye....


With thy needle & thread,

brenda


p.s.

Our jewelry findings/charm shipment arrived yesterday...for those of you waiting for these goodies, your orders shipped yesterday!

No comments: