9.11.2008

Sugar & Spice Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern

Coming soon! I've been working on this little guy for a few weeks now and ta-da he is finally done! When I stitch my mind tends to wander to other things....most often my next design, upcoming deadlines and well with this one....my Mother's gingerbread cookies! Mom's gingerbread cookies are a tradition at Christmas and Thanksgiving family gatherings. She makes turkey shaped cookies for Thanksgiving and Reindeer at Christmas.... simply decorated with just a tiny chocolate chip for the eyes. Thin & crispy and so yummy!!
Sugar & Spice Sampler is worked on 35 count hand-dyed linen with 1 strand over 1 thread. The little gingerbread boy measures just 6" tall. This little guy looks great in an old wooden dough bowl with fresh pine, rose hips, cinnamon sticks tucked around it.
Pattern will be ready for shipment late next week.
Happy stitching,
Brenda

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

How sweet! Such tiny stitching.