11.28.2007

A fun little snowman...

Our shipment of the NEW February 08 issue of Create & Decorate arrived yesterday. Pictured on the cover of the magazine is a great snowman rug designed by Tina Payton. I just new I HAD to punch this little guy up. I came home last night and dug in and had the rug (pictured above) done in approximately 5 hours. I drew the design onto monk's cloth and with the Oxford size 10 punch needle and our hand dyed wool yarns I went to work. Today I packaged the rug up and sent it off to our daughter as a little Christmas surprise. Really I made it for her kitty to curl up on...my kitty LOVES curling up on the little wool rugs that I have throughout our house. I hope Erin & Bella (her Birman cat) enjoy the rug.
\

1 comment:

Mohammad Mahtab said...

👍 Interesting read! NRI matrimonials can be a great avenue to find your true love. Exploring this unique approach can bring exciting possibilities! 💖 For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/